“The OC Fair Effect” - Event Campaign
TV & Digital Pre-Roll
English Radio Jingle
Spanish Radio "El Adivino"
- Needed to drive attendance across broad range of age and ethnic groups in Southern California.
- Needed to break through crowded competitive landscape of local attractions targeting limited family budgets.
- Had to represent a multiplicity of Fair experiences in a 30-second TV spot buy.
- Required executions in both English and Spanish.
- Launched "OC Fair Effect" campaign concept, where elements of the OC Fair stay with you, everywhere you go.
- Created multiple :15 TV spots, allowing for back-to-back "mini campaign" spot rotation within :30 media buy, and digital video pre-roll usage as well.
- Produced all TV spots MOS, for easy English and Spanish versioning (VO talent swap-out only). Practical and cost-efficient.
- Implemented multimedia strategy for high reach across LA/OC metro areas through TV, radio, digital, OOH and newspaper.
- Registered unprecedented CTR of 8%-20% in digital pre-roll.
- Posted record Opening Hour attendance of 34,168 guests.
- Registered a 24% increase in Opening Day attendance (year-to-year).
- Delivered a total attendance of 1,374,579 guests, second highest in Fair history.
- Promoted top-grossing summer concert series for Pacific Amphitheater (including 11 sold-out concerts).